A mildly spiced yoghurt dip of banana ,mint and ginger.
preparation time-10 min
- Yoghurt-2 cup
- Grated ginger-1/2 t.s
- Mint leaves-10
- Black salt-1/2 t.s
- Salt-1/3 t.s
- Sugar- 1 tbls
- Red chilli powder or pepper powder- 1/2 t.s
- Roasted cumin powder- 1/4 t.s
- Take a bowl ,add curd and 3 tbls of water and whisk well.
- Peel and chop banana into thin roundals.and chop mint leaves.
- Mix grated ginger, mint leaves and all the spices and sugar in the curd
- Mix gently and serve chilled.
serving suggestions-serve as a side dish or as a dip.